Saturday, November 5, 2011

My how time flies!

   Where has the time gone? over a year since I posted anything...best laid plans I guess. We really didn't even have a Summer here in Oregon, it quit raining in July sometime, and with our youngest graduating high school, and finally getting to see the grandkids, it's been hectic to say the least!

    I built what started out to be a carport  attached to the garage, didn't want another year of all my crap getting ruined by the weather.  I got that dried in , the wife said it almost looks professional, so I guess that's as close of a compliment I'm going to get out of her.Anyway, I also have a metal frame I've been wanting to make into a garage for years, so I been frantically been trying to get a roof on that too, up there till after dark last night, got the framing squared up and some decking on. I'm afraid I'm fighting a losing battle this time of year though, might have to tarp it and take up the battle next spring.



   Onward to the trailer , the poor thing is tarped under the metal frame being used as storage right now, I have been thinking about the restoration and what I want as an end result. I was thinking as a goal was to have it done by next summer and take the grandkids camping.

 

   I guess it's like John Lennon said , "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."

No comments:

Post a Comment