Friday, September 17, 2010

Let's get this Party started!!!

Well folks, I've rescued another "fixer upper", I'm just an old softy I guess, a humane society of rusty rigs. A friend of mine had this old canned ham style trailer parked up on the south 40 bone yard out on his farm. At first , we didn't even know what it was, it was covered with black berry bushes. I live in the Willamette Valley, which is the "Eden at the end of the Oregon Trail", and the only thing thicker than the blackberries is the rain, and let me tell you,we've had our fair share this year so the black berries were out of control . This poor thing was swallowed up, and we didn't bring lopper's . Stay tuned for the exciting rescue mission...

2 comments:

  1. Curious how this Aloha looks on the inside! What's happened to this gal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious how this Aloha looks on the inside! What's happened to this gal?

    ReplyDelete